Cuba: The Ultimate Experience with Vincent Versace
In 1492, Christopher Columbus landed on and claimed the island now occupied by Cuba, for the Kingdom of Spain. Amid the warm crystalline waters of the sparkling Caribbean, over 500 years of roller-coaster history have conspired to create one of Latin America’s most electric and culturally unique societies. ‘Havana which is celebrating 500 year is very much like a rose,’ said Fico Fellove in the movie The Lost City, ‘it has petals and it has thorns…so it depends on how you grab it. But in the end it always grabs you.’
You will have the opportunity to explore and photograph local neighborhoods that very few get to experience, and to engage in person-to-person activities with Cubans and their everyday life. Meet with Cuban historians, teachers, artists, musicians, naturalists, and others, and experience this fast-changing island nation through their eyes. Your cameras will record the warm vibrant people of this rapidly changing Caribbean nation. You will bring their lives, occupations and homes into today’s focus. Your experiences will be unique and you will be fascinated by the authenticity of each and every day.
A one-of-a-kind experience, with access to Schools, Artists, Musicians, Ballet figures and dance schools, Sports figures, Artisans, a cigar plantation, rum factory and much more.
Join the Palm Beach Photographic Centre with its Master Photographer Vincent Versace to lead you into modern day Cuba.
Under the current
- Compliance with U.S. Treasury Department regulations
- Support the Cuban people license
- Cuba Entry Visa
- Legal Letter of authorization
- Pre-trip departure information
- Land transportation and local transfers in Cuba. Transportation in Havana is in beautiful classic cars
- Eight nights in high end apartments in Centro Havana
- All Meals, at “Paladares” and unique private restaurants
- Comprehensive educational exchange program, including entrance fees to places listed in itinerary
- Expert Tour Leader
- All entrance fees that are listed on the itinerary
- Full schedule of guided people-to-people activities
TRIP FEE DOESN’T INCLUDE:
- Cost of obtaining a passport.
- Travel/cancellation insurance.
- Flights to Cuba.
- Any optional event that requires an admission fees, such as museums, night clubs, anything listed as optional in the itinerary.
- Night time performances
- All expenses of a personal nature
- Airline baggage fees or any excess baggage charges
- Any additional cost(s) not included in the itinerary
- Tips are not included: Tips for your guides, drivers, servers and chambermaids are not included.